Thursday, November 13, 2008

Happy Birthday Starting Eleven

StartingEleven turns 1 today. On Nov. 13, 2007, I kicked it off with a short post, simply--and cleverly if you ask me--titled "Conception."

Since then, almost 25,000 page views later, I've hosted visitors from all over the world and received comments from some smart--and not so-smart--folks. From me to you, thanks.

I hope it's a fun read for you. I hope I entertain and inform. I hope I entice you to come back over and over.

I would like to see this grow, but I don't have a lot of time to do more than I do. But I do enjoy it, the subject matter never fails, and when you hit a nerve, it's fun to see the response from readers.

Send some gifts and well wishes via comments, and we'll see what we can do in Year No. 2.

Until then, here are a few famous No. 1's.

Ernst Stavro Blofeld

Gilles Gilbert

Katherine Heigl

Anna Kournikova

and Vitor Damas

Subscribe to Starting Eleven

1 comment:

nate said...

Hey, happy birthday Starting XI. Long may this blog continue